Week 15 Post 2: Marketing Strategy Rough Draft

 Monthly Schedule

I plan to make Sundays my day to schedule my content for the week. I also plan to use this day to create my Instagram and Twitter content for the week. This content will then be scheduled to their respective times. The days and times for when I post my content are listed below. I still plan to be active on Facebook; however, the content will be linked posts from my Instagram account.

For Tiktok, I plan on creating content on Sundays and Wednesdays. Because the content can only be 15-60 seconds, I believe that creating the content should not take too long. I would give myself about an hour to create this content. I plan make a handful of videos so I could have at least two weeks worth of content. I would then save them as drafts and post them whenever I am ready to post them.

With my Twitch channel, I don't really need to plan too much about what I post. I typically have games that I want to play ahead of time, making it easier for me to relax and game. Before I begin my streams, I typically spend 30 minutes before going live to check my Internet connection, make sure the game is installed, and to make sure my stream looks appealing enough for my viewers.

Days and Times for My Content:

Twitch: Every Thursday, Friday and Saturday at 1pm PST (stream about 2 and a half to 3 hours)

Twitter: Daily (7 days a week)

Instagram: Monday and Tuesday around 11am-12pm PST, Thursday around 12pm-2pm PST

Tiktok: Twice a week (times still TBD - thinking about posting around 12pm-1pm)



 

This is a general idea of what my weekly content schedule would look like. I have also included the amount of time I would need to plan my content.

I look forward to following this schedule and seeing my business continue to grow. Thank you so much for reading!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 9 Post 1: Blogging for Business

Week 13 Post 2: Jumpingkellybean Advertisements

Week 10 Post 1: Email Marketing