Week 14 Post 2: Analyzing My Page Analytics

 Page insights overview (last 28 days):


 
All publish post:

 
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Based on my analytics from the past month, I noticed that my posts are not as frequent as they should be. Since I am not posting often, I am missing out on potential viewers viewing and liking my page. My lack of content is also causing me to miss out on opportunities of reaching more people with my posts and new followers. Because of work, I have had a difficult time creating content and posting it right away on my social media platforms. I need to be more consistent with posting content on my Facebook page. I plan to use the scheduling feature more often so I can constantly provide content for my target audience.

One thing that really surprised me was that my post engagement has gone up about 28%. The two posts that seem to have the most engagements were a selfie of me advertising that I was live on Twitch and the other was a promotional picture of my PS5 unboxing (which was also recorded on Twitch). Based on this information, I can see that my viewers enjoy content that features myself in it. I also noticed that my motivational posts I included before did not receive enough reach and engagement. I think cancelling my Motivational Mondays would be best because it does not appear to be the kind of content my target audience wants/is interested in.

I really enjoy looking at my analytics and seeing what work needs to be done. These numbers are so beneficial in helping businesses determine what content works for their target audience. For now, I need to create more content, utilize the scheduling feature more often, and feature more of myself in my content. 

Thank you so much for reading!

- Jumpingkellybean

 

 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 10 Post 1: Email Marketing

Week 2 B: Business Research

Week 1: Why I chose my theme