Week 13 Post 2: Jumpingkellybean Advertisements

    Hello everyone! I hope you are all having a wonderful week. 

    For my advertisements I decided to use Instagram and Twitter because these are the top two platforms I use the most for social media marketing. I feel like because my channel is still small, brand awareness is the best objective to focus on for my advertisements. If my advertisements are successful, I should be able to reach a whole new group of viewers, followers, and hopefully subscribers.

    I tried to be as specific as possible with the target audiences for the advertisements. I used video for Instagram because I felt like it would do well on this platform, being that it is a visual based platform. For my Twitter ads, I used a gif and an icon that best highlight my personality and brand.

    For my Instagram ad, I chose to use a clip from one of my old streams. The clip has a comedic moment in it and also showcases a bit of my personality.



Here is a preview of what it would look like on Instagram stories. I also included a picture of what my target audience is, the duration, the estimated results, and the payment summary.
 
    For my Twitter ad, I decided to use a quirky gif of me dancing in a Spider-man Snuggie.This gif is a pinned tweet on my page and it has received a lot of impressions so far. I decided to use this gif because it's a sample of my personality and I believe it would draw viewers in because of its quirky-ness. The gif was from one of my previous streams and is a channel point redemption that viewers can select when they earn enough free points watching my content on Twitch.


Here is the current analytics of the pinned tweet and the estimated reach for it when I promote it. I also added the gif I used for the promotion!

 
    For my Twitter campaign, I decided to use an image of an animated version of me (my stream icon). I feel like this icon best represents me. I also included two needs that people are looking for when they are searching for a streamer to watch: a place to escape from reality or lift up their spirits, and support from a community.



This is the tweet I created for the advertisement and some of my targeting information.

Thank you so much for checking out this blog post! I hope you enjoyed checking out my ads!


 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 1: Why I chose my theme

Week 10 Post 1: Email Marketing

Week 2 B: Business Research