Week 9 Post 2: Categories

 
I found myself having a really difficult time trying to come up with content that would make my viewers interested. I could be in an analysis paralysis frame of mind, but I managed to push through and put some content out there. One of the struggles I faced was linking my Instagram with my Facebook business page. I ended up posting the content first on Instagram and took that link and posted it onto my Facebook page. There has to be an easier way to do it than this, but I'm happy that it was posted. I was also surprised to see the amount of likes each post has received in the last few hours!

The categories I would use in my blog feel somewhat limited, but perhaps I may be overthinking it. With Twitch being a HUGE entertainment platform, I worry that my business's content may not stand out as much as a popular streamer's would. For my blog I plan to include: mental health, self care, video games, entertainment, video game review, and video game analysis. These would help ground my brand with these categories because it will help me stay focused on my business's plan of action. It will also help potential viewers understand what they are getting into when they see my content and Twitch channel.

Categories would help my business because my content will be relatable for someone to understand. I hope that my blog posts will give readers a sense of comfort that they are not alone in whatever situation they are in. I also hope that my entertainment posts will assist those who need a laugh or pick-me-up. This week gave me tons of ideas for blog posts and I can't wait to get started on them! Categories help businesses grow because it helps narrow down a specific topic that customers are looking for. If your business uses categories, it is a great way for customers to see your content immediately after searching a certain topic.

Blogs I commented on:

Maggi’s CSIT 155 - Fall 2020 Class Blog
CSIT-155-FA2020-GregB
CSIT155: Brittany Allen-Robertson
CSIT155-FA20-KARINO



Google Analytics (Extra Credit):



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 10 Post 1: Email Marketing

Week 2 B: Business Research

Week 1: Why I chose my theme