Week 6 Part 2: Screenshot of my activity



I chose to post some videos of my gameplay because this is essentially what I do on Twitch. I felt like these videos are a great way for people to get a taste of my personality and what I do live. I feel like these posts would be able to give viewers some entertainment to look at when they are scrolling through Facebook. I also included some Brene Brown posts to share because I am inspired by her words. If I could be inspired by these posts, other people would benefit from them as well. I chose to schedule these posts in the morning because people are likely to check social media first thing in the morning. By having the post up early, it leaves more time for people to see and engage with the post. Lastly, I posted a picture of myself because it is part of how I promote whenever I go live. I believe it adds a more personal touch to a "going live" message than your average text on a plain background. I also scheduled it exactly at the time I plan to go live tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 10 Post 1: Email Marketing

Week 2 B: Business Research

Week 1: Why I chose my theme