Week 6: List of Businesses Liked on Facebook

Hello lovely people! I hope you are all doing well so far. This week, I looked into businesses that I think I could make strategic connections with. Let's begin talking about them! 

1. Ashnichrist

    I chose to like Ashnichrist's business page because she is one of my biggest streaming mentors. I have had the opportunity to be a part of her Stream Coach Academy program and loved every moment of it. Since I already have that connection with her as her student, I believe that I could make strategic connections with her in making my business grow. I also believe that she creates valuable content that I could share with my audience/followers.

2. Brené Brown

    Brené Brown is a research professor at University of Houston where she studies courage, vulnerability, shame and empathy. During my years as a struggling actor, I learned a lot about vulnerability and shame through Youtube videos that my professor would show me. These videos were from Brené Brown's Ted Talks. My followers enjoy watching me be vulnerable when I am live streaming video games. I believe her content is extremely valuable for my audience/followers because vulnerability and shame are things people struggle with (myself included). I also believe this content will educate and encourage people to learn more about their emotions.

3. Littleoneyouare 

    Littleoneyouare is another Twitch streamer that I have spoken to and want to work with in the future. We were both students from the Stream Coach Academy during the same term, so it is great to already have that connection of us as peers. Her streams consists of her conquering her fears of horror games and spreading positivity. What I love most about her channel is her openness about her mental health journey and wanting to be an advocate for mental health. Because my channel strives to normalize mental health, it would be an excellent choice to work with her on collaborations, as well as share her content about mental health with my followers.

4. National Institute of Mental Health

     I chose to like the National Institute of Mental Health because they are the largest scientific organization dedicated to mental health research. Since my channel focuses on normalizing mental health, I thought it would be a great idea to follow this business page. The page displays videos, studies, and interesting graphics talking about mental health. I believe their content would be a great source of information to share with my followers, if they are interested in learning more about it or need resources. The National Institute of Mental Health also announces livestream events for people to tune into about certain topics. Overall, I believe all of their content is very valuable to share.

5. TED

    TED is a news and media website that host Ted Talks about various topics. I enjoy watching Ted Talks and find myself getting inspired by the speakers. By following this page, I believe that I could share some of their content on my business page for my followers to see. Because the Ted Talks discuss a variety of things, I could find the content that appeals to my target audience. I also believe it would be a great way to engage followers with discussions or relatable content for them to share with their friends.

6. Blue Microphones

    Blue Microphones is a company that is known for their award-winning microphones for audio professionals, musicians and consumers. I liked their business page because I wanted to get more updates about products they plan to launch. I also wanted to stay in the loop with what the company is up to. By liking their page, I view it as an attempt to get my foot in the door in the hopes to work with them as an affiliate or sponsor. I hope to use my Facebook page as a way to be seen by this company as I continue to grow my channel and Facebook business page.

7. Logitech

    Logitech is a company that focuses on products that connect people to the digital experiences they care most about. These products range from webcams, keyboards, computer mouses, etc. They are also one of the biggest brands that have sponsorship opportunities for streamers. Logitech has been known for being excellent with treatment of the people they sponsor. I liked their page because I could get news about the latest products they launch and as a way to stay in the loop with this company. I hope to get a sponsorship opportunity with them in the future. I hope to use my Facebook page as a way to get my foot in the door as I continue to grow my channel and business page.


I plan to use my business page as a way to stay informed with these businesses. I also plan to use my page as a collection of helpful resources for my followers to get a hold of. Connecting with people is so important to reach other audiences. By following other business pages, it puts yourself in front of new people that may or may not find your page interesting to them. With that being said, it is still excellent for your business page to gain more exposure ("reach"). Sharing business's posts also increases their follower engagement, which could also assist in your follower engagement when it is reposted onto your business page.


Comments

  1. I love that you chose a variety of pages to follow! I think it's important to normalize talking about mental health as well, so I think its awesome that you talk about it on your page and that you also chose to like the National Institute of Mental Health.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week 10 Post 1: Email Marketing

Week 2 B: Business Research

Week 1: Why I chose my theme