I chose my theme because I really enjoy the color scheme of blues and purples. I figured this would work best because this is the color scheme that I use on my Twitch channel. I really liked how simple the layout looked! I also found a space image in the settings section that also drew me in. Space has always been an interest of mine but I find myself appreciating the aesthetic of images like this (my mouse pad has a very similar image as this one). I feel as though I will end up changing my theme throughout the course once I get a full understanding of how I want to market myself to people. The first social media platform that I signed up for was Friendster.com. I was never active on that site because I had no clue how to navigate through it. It wasn't until my middle school years when my cousin signed me up for Myspace.com. Myspace made it very easy to navigate through. The one thing I did not like about it was the use of a bulletin board. Although thi...
Humans want to feel a connection and to feel understood. Adding a personal touch helps your business because it shows people that you are just as human as they are. Your audience will be able to tell if a human with real emotions is writing this post, as opposed to straight forward information about your product. You want your content to have emotion because you want to attract new customers. The best way to do that is by being your best, organic self. Adding emotions to your content adds personality to your brand. People search for a variety of things on the Internet (typically with the trusty Google). People search online for things that they are interested in. These things include: learning something new, wanting to purchase a product, or to research just about anything. When there is a personal touch to a post, people are more inclined to purchase a product because they have a human response to the post. Adding a personal touch to your social media content is an excellent way...
Email newsletters are an effective tool to share business news with your clients. I believe newsletters should be sent out at least once a month, although I fear that may not be enough. Once I start to fully understand what my community wants to see, I might increase my email activity to twice a month (depending on the amount of news needed to be shared). I've seen businesses send constant emails about their business and if it does not appeal to me, I typically delete them. If it gets to be too much, I would unsubscribe from their mailing list. I am hoping that my emails will not cause my viewers to unsubscribe from my newsletter. For the type of emails that will be sent out, I would love to include stream news (what game I am currently playing, planned events, etc). I want to start doing charity streams each month. These email newsletters would be a great way to announce what charity we (as a community) have selected to donate to for the mon...
Comments
Post a Comment